Monday, October 18, 2010

Park with the Rosbury's

Notable moments:

Christian helping me across the rocks and through the creek...

Christian helping Isaac up onto the giant boulder, and almost slipping off himself...

Christian helping Andrew when he got stuck in the middle of the creek on unsteady rocks...

Christian heaving the stroller up an extremely steep hill...

Christian being so helpful!  Thanks Christian!  Your becoming quite a gentleman, just like your daddy...

Adin turning around and telling me, "I'm always happy to help", after I told her mom that I was so glad to have an older daughter around when I hang out with her to help me.

Benjamin busting his little lip...

Corrine taking hold of my hand, squeezing it twice, and then telling me that is code for "I love you"  (yes, I melted)...

Little Rowen grabbing hold of my hand, and then his mommy's, and walking down the pathway...

Lot's of love in the Rosbury family, lots of love...

Laughter, smiles, shared advice among friends, homeschooling ideas...

What a wonderful way to spend an afternoon!















No comments: