Thursday, August 06, 2009

How I love Andrew...








This little boy is so adorable. I just want to squeeze him in the tightest hugs all the time! He is super expressionistic as you can see in the pictures and he is also super loving. He is also a bit of a rascal. Now when we tell him to do something that he doesn't want to do or we correct him, he forms a spit ball on the outside of his lips. It is like his little act of rebellion.
I just scheduled for him to have speech therapy at the local public school on Monday mornings. I'm really happy that we are getting him in to therapy again, although one of the things that is so cute about him is his speech. I realize that when he gets older though it will be an embarrassment to him if he doesn't grow out of it while he is little.
One of the things he says that is so endearing is, "Me want to be with you". Bless his heart, he says this at least 2-3 times every day. He has given up a lot of time with me because I spend so much time now taking care of Benjamin. I love this little boy so much. He is such a delight to our family!


1 comment:

Homeschool Friend said...

VERY expressionistic! SO cute!