- Did three loads of laundry
- Made three loaves of bread :)
- Made whole wheat buttermilk biscuits for our chicken pot pie
- Made chicken salad
- Scrubbed lots and lots of dishes
- Nursed a baby a bunch of times and cleaned up more spit-up than usual
- Took the baby to his 2 month check-up in the afternoon
- Prayed that the two neighbor girls that were over and Isaac would climb safely down from the super super tall tree in our backyard
- Prayed with Micah for the young man who came to our door selling discount cards for his football fundraiser (yes I bought one that we will never use)
- When I answered the door for the young man who was fundraising (this is against my policy but Micah was standing at the door talking to him through it) he asked me, "Is your mom or dad home?" At which point I informed him I am the mom. When will I look my age?
- After making the chicken salad I left one hard boiled egg, unpeeled on the counter. A bit later I heard Andrew eating something with a whole bunch of crunch to it. I went over and he was 3/4's of the way through eating an unpeeled hard boiled egg! UGGHHH!!! He said, "Me like shell!" (I hope he can't get sick from that!)
I just had to take a picture of this! This is Andrew's foot print in the mess he made when he put his hand down in the bowl of flour and proceeded to drop most of it around his feet.