Thursday, August 06, 2009

Last week...purple mouth

Last week I forgot to post these pictures of Benjamin with his purple mouth! I always wanted to show off his CHUB! Today at the doctor he weighed in at 15 pounds 3 ounces and he is only 9 weeks old! I don't know what it is...but my boys are always so big! I love it though--he is just so squeezable.



Thankfully we are purple free this week. The thrush started to come back but I'm using a bit of Nystatin orally and hopefully that will take care of it this time.
I'm really enjoying having Benjamin. Things are definitely starting to get easier. Now instead of trying to keep him on a definite schedule I just let him sleep as long as he wants during the day and when he wakes up then I feed him. It has been nice because he will sometimes take 2 hour naps! This helps me to get other stuff done.
One of the things I really enjoy with my babies is co-sleeping with them for part of the night. He does go down in his bassinet in my room for the first part of the night but when he wakes to feed I just put him in bed with me. There is nothing like waking up the morning with that sweet little body nestled next to me underneath my arm.

1 comment:

Homeschool Friend said...

I hope his thrush is all gone soon!

Co-sleeping is a pure delight.