Monday, August 27, 2012

Catching up...

I recently visited the Blog 2 Print website and it looks like it will be really easy to print my blog as a scrapbook.  I've been doing it for so long though it will have to be printed into several books!  Which is very exciting since I've lost track of doing any real paper scrapbooks or even printing pictures.  So I have renewed motivation to make sure I'm keeping up with our family life here.  


Steve took the Micah and Andrew in late July on a promised fishing trip.  There is a stocked pond not far from our house and the boys both caught a fish each.  They had so much fun!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The day we had our special visit to the capitol we had gone to a puppet show earlier.  This was the boys first real puppet show and they had so much fun with their friends!




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We had over my friend and massage therapist and her husband and two sons for lunch one day after church.  They were delightful company!  Samuel was literally all over them! 






------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew is taking piano lessons this year for the first time.  When the piano tuner came the boys watched him almost the whole time he was here.  He was so nice!  We all enjoyed his company :)   


His teacher comes to our home for his lessons which is wonderful.  I sit on the couch behind them and watch and am learning quite a bit myself!  Andrew loves her and always tries to figure out ways to get her to stay longer!  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And last but not least-how did this happen?  I don't know.  They are boys and I can't help it.  

1 comment:

New Mommy said...

I am so excited about blog 2 print- Thanks for mentioning it!

I'd love to know the name of the pond (email?). L got bitten by the fishing bug on our latest camping trip.

And the messy boys just make me laugh! Too much fun!