Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lately...


I've been given "5 minutes" to do this post before my sweet husband needs his computer back. So here goes nothing!

Blogger has become a real pain so if I'm going to be doing any signficant blogging in the future I'll have to find a different blog provider. It uploads the pictures all out of order and since I don't have time, I'm just going to go ahead and share this hodge podge of pictures all out of order! Some of them are of our school day today (science/butterflies), some are of our trip to Yellow River Game Ranch on Monday, some are of my cutie pie Samuel who is now 10 1/2 months old! And there is one of Benjamin passionately playing with play-do! Thank goodness that has been keeping him out of trouble for at least a few minutes lately.

Oh, and more on this later, but, my new schedule has been WONDERFUL! I don't follow it to the "T" but it does serve as a wonderful guide. I don't feel like the crazy stressed out mamma that I used to. I guess because I don't feel the weight of all that needs to be done in my mind. It's all on paper and I can just go and look at the schedule. I don't have to be thinking about all that needs to be done. More later...







Oh, this is my little oatmeal roller. He wants to do everything!
















No comments: