Friday, January 27, 2012

My little helper






Benjamin got himself out of the tub while I was elbow high in dishes. I didn't want to stop until it was done-the adrenaline rush of needing to get them done to get Benjamin diapered and dressed was helpful. (I slept a total of about 5 broken hours last night so my energy was waning) Anyway-the little guy decided to help clean up his egg mess. That was so thoughtful of him.


A little later I followed him over to his seat at the table to give him some food and upon approaching his chair, well, let me quote him:



"Oh goodness. I peed on the floor."



If only you could of heard his little 2 year old voice say that. It was so stinkin' cute that I didn't mind cleaning the mess up. I found myself laughing out loud several more times as I replayed the little line in my head.



Here are my beloved bookcases that Steve built for me. I've been meaning to post a picture of them for a while! I hate to admit it but I told my dear sweet husband, I need want more!







Goodnight!

No comments: