Friday, April 01, 2011

Come see with us...

I woke up this morning and decided we really needed to get out.  It was my first time to take all the boys out to the park since Samuel was born. 

 I was a little nervous.  

It was WONDERFUL.  God is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

We headed out to Tribble Mill Park.  I wasn't quite sure what we'd find but I knew I didn't want to go somewhere that had water.  I didn't want to worry about drowning or anything like that with Benjamin.  I thought we'd find some pretty trail in the woods.  Little did I know...


Off we go!


Oh, a little diversion to see a bird's nest hanging in a tree.  I couldn't get close enough to it for a decent picture... 


Back on track again...


Isaac was a big help with Benjamin! 


We had to walk down a really steep  hill to get down to this creek.  As I later discovered it was well worth it...


I decided we would go off the beaten path and follow the creek to the left back into those woods...


The foliage was really thick... 


But once we were in, the boys declared we had found a "paradise"!




Can you spot Micah and Andrew?  The blue cap helps!   (It was bitterly cold when we first got to the park and I had thoughts of turning around and going back home, but I'm so glad we stayed.  It warmed up after a while)


Micah has come to me to report something tremendous he has found...


It's just right over there he points out to me...


Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  A huge rock and waterfall!




Jubilee!  A boy's paradise!








Look at his hair...  I LOVE his hair!  (his daddy says it has to be cut soon...  I'm holding out as long as I can)


Look at the ribbon in the bird's nest!


Side note:  I took Samuel to the pediatrician today and he is at 7 pounds now!  He gained 25 ounces in 16 days!  Yeah!


Thank you Father for a wonderful, wonderful day!

No comments: