Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Enjoying life with Samuel...

Samuel 2 1/2 weeks old



 Isaac holds Samuel for the first time

 Benjamin holds Samuel for the first time

Mommy loves, loves holding Samuel.  This is the fifth time around and you'd think I might be growing tired of caring for infants and have more to do and spend less time holding, but no.  I find myself looking around at a mess, totally fine with it, and just enjoy completely rocking my baby.

Oh, little toes, so sweet!  As you can see Samuel still has a few scabs from where he had blood drawn so many times from his heels!  Poor little guy! 

 These pictures were taken today.  Samuel is 3 1/2 weeks old.  I can't believe it!

 Samuel has slept with me for the last two nights.  It has been wonderful!  I love snuggling with him through the night and he sleeps so much better right next to me!  He was waking up like clock work every 3 hours in the middle of the night and was often awake for 1 to 2 hours for each feeding.  Last night I had to wake him after 4 hours to eat and he only ate for 30 minutes and went right back to sleep!  I think this might say something about co-sleeping and the rightness of it!  



Samuel's first bath was tonight!  (Photos by Isaac!) 






1 comment:

j.j. said...

Love all the pictures. The first one reminds me so much of Andrew.