Sunday, September 26, 2010

Yellowstone....

Well, months later, I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures of our trip to Yellowstone!  I originally intended to put together a slide show and then post it on you tube and then provide a link here on my blog so people could see it.  I did put together the slide show but I never did put it on you tube.  So here are some pictures instead!  This is from our first day at Yellowstone, I may post more later!  Yellowstone is truly the most beautiful place I have ever been!

 There were beautiful sites all the way from Colorado to Yellowstone!
 Our first site of the Grand Tetons!


 Here we are finally at Yellowstone and we stopped in at the West Geyser Basin.  It was full of all these little and big holes in the ground filled with water.  Many of them were steaming.  It was so neat!









 Old Faithful erupting!  





 Look at Andrew!!!  This picture is worth a million bucks!  I love it!





 There is a baby bear behind that dead tree!



1 comment:

Tereza said...

Oh wow those are gorgeous pictures!!! Were you out that way visiting family?