Wednesday, June 09, 2010

God's story of grace in my life...

For those of you who haven't read my testimony, please do.  I have a link to it in the upper right hand side of my blog, just underneath and to the right of the picture of Benjamin playing the piano.  The link says, "Why I love Jesus Christ".

God has done a miraculous work in my life.  My sins run so deep, the stain so ingrained it would be irrevocable if it weren't for a mighty mighty Savior.  I give him all the glory for any good that you see in my life.  I'm still so very sinful and you will surely see that as we get to know one another and yet I do see God's redeeming grace changing me, slowly but very surely.

"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."  Philippians 1:6

No comments: