Saturday, April 03, 2010

Here's trouble!







In the past week Benjamin has learned to crawl and pull up to standing!  He is a very active baby, he doesn't need as much sleep as my other boys have and seems incredibly curious about everything.  He is going to keep me on my toes!  The age from about now, 10 months or so, to 2 years old is the hardest age to me.  They are in to everything but don't really understand, plus you really have to lay a foundation though of who is in charge, which is a challenge.  I love him sooooo much though that it makes up for all the difficulties.  He is my first baby to not sleep through the night yet!  Andrew was the latest at 6 months.  Benjamin sleeps through the night on and off.  Mostly off.  But it is really okay.  My body seems to have adjusted and I seem to have energy during the day, as long as I drink enough water!

2 comments:

Daphne said...

I love that age (10 months to 2 years) Everything they do is so cute! We used to tell each child (when they were babies) "do something cute" and no matter what they did, it was!
My babies have all needed a lot of sleep. My aunt used to ask "when do they have time to live" because they were always sleeping! Rowan didn't sleep through the night until he was nearly 1, but I didn't mind either because that was the only time he was ALL MINE!!!

Rachel said...

How cute! My son will be 1 next week. He can stand by himself but is still not walking. He is getting into absolutely everything and it is driving me crazy. He is my first baby to need only one nap a day. We went from two baby naps to one good, long afternoon nap, so that's nice! After I switched him to one nap he started sleeping better at night and is sleeping 12 hrs at night now, *sigh*