Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Things I love...




I reorganized a lot of my books and put these bookcases together and it looks like a library and I love it! I don't know what it is about books that give me the warm fuzzies...???



I put together a collection of a few of our geography related books for the boys...



This is their nature spot, with rock and bug collections, magnifying glasses, shells, etc.



I love this book!


I put our really large picture books hear and it has been so cute to see the boys pull up their little bitty chairs and flip through the pictures.





I organized all of our little activities for the boys into these tubs. I love these .99 cent tubs!
This makes it so nice for the boys to just go and look for something they want to do and they can get it out and put it away so easily.


I really want a stand to display large artwork books but until then the piano works nicely!



This is actually our first indoor plant. I was so excited to get it and I wonder why I've not gotten any houseplants before. I'm thinking this might become a new hobby! Bringing nature and the outdoors in!


We set up our Christmas village scene. Steve and I started this collection when we got married and added to it a few pieces each Christmas there after. We haven't added in the past couple years because we don't have a space big enough to fit any more pieces. I feel so nostalgic when I look at it. Maybe because it is like a storybook...


I love it when I have one of the boys set up the Nativity. They always set it up with everyone circled around Baby Jesus! So right!


No comments: