Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Making baby food...

Here is where Benjamin sits in the kitchen with me. It is safer than him laying in his little bouncy seat on the kitchen floor because Andrew didn't see it the other day and fell on top of the little guy. It was pretty traumatic not to mention real scary for me and Steve.
Well, I made baby food for Micah, skipped Andrew, and now on again with Benjamin. Maybe it'll be an every other kid thing. Who knows. It just doesn't seem like a big deal for me to make it this time. I have no idea why. I've never been busier! :)

After rice cereal for the first time I gave Benjamin Avocado. I just love the fact that avocados have the super good for you fats in them. So they are a staple in Benjamin's diet now. I do mix in a little banana in them for him. I do have a heart, thank you very much. :)
Even without banana in it he seems to like it!

No comments: