Friday, June 19, 2009

Finally posting...

Benjamin, one week old...
Benjamin and his grandmommy!


Benjamin 10 days old...


10 days old....



Benjamin 2 weeks old, in his sling! He always goes to sleep when I put him in it...so it is helpful, but does hurt my back after 45 minutes or so! I got my first dirty look wearing it the other day at the library... You couldn't see his head so I figure the lady thought I was smothering him. Or maybe it was because I hadn't had a shower (hard to come by these days), I had no make-up on, and I probably looked about 19 with 4 children in tow! Oh well....



Steve took some pics of me and Benjamin...He is two weeks old in this picture.





These were taken the same day... Aren't they cute! :)
So, it has taken me so long to go through the pictures and shrink the ones I wanted to post that I have hardly no time left to write anything. I need to feed Benjamin again! He is eating about every 2 1/2 hours during the day. At night, he did have a few good nights with 4 hour stretches but that changed after my last post! Every night is pretty much different. Last night I got two 3 hour stretches of sleep which was good! I know this will pass and he'll only be little for a few weeks! I keep reminding myself of that. But this time around I am having a harder time adjusting to the sleep deprivation... maybe because I have three other boys to take care of! I'll post later what we've been doing during the day. We have sort of a new routine taking shape for the summer and I hope by the time we start school in August I'll be ready!





1 comment:

Ginny said...

He's so darling. And you know, I think Steve was right about calling him Benjamin (but don't tell him I said that :) He looks like a Benjamin.