Saturday, March 14, 2009

Micah's 6th birthday!


We took Micah to a free Lego workshop for his birthday and then let him pick out a couple of Lego sets for his birthday presents. He had lots of fun!



This is Micah and me at home before bed...

This is Micah at his birthday party on Saturday, March 7th. He had lots of fun playing with his friends!


This is Micah with his grandparents!




This is the infamous "fish cake"! When I asked Micah what kind of cake he wanted, of course he would request a fish cake of all things! After weighing my options that included baking several layers and cutting them to shape a fish, etc., I thought of using strawberry slices to make a fish on top-much easier! And fitting since it was a strawberry cake... Micah liked it, so it was a success!!!
Happy Birthday Micah!!! I can't your 6!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Boy is he growing up! It's been way too long since we have been home to visit.