Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Atlanta Symphony Orchestra

I took the kids today to the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra's "Symphony Street". It is a production to introduce the children to the orchestra and the various instruments. I loved it for the kids.... being able to introduce them to the beauty God has created. But I have to say I truly felt ushered in by God himself. He took me in, and seated me in the very first row right behind the conductor.

(I've never seen a live orchestral performance before so I'm as giddy as can be)

When the orchestra started playing it was all I could do to hold back the tears. It felt as if I had never heard something more beautiful. I am having a hard time even now putting words to it. I was SO amazed, so in awe, so taken aback by the beauty of all those instruments playing together in harmony. God was glorified today. I saw another aspect of HIS beauty and I was truly taken aback. Thank you God!

Now I want to go see MORE MORE MORE!!!!

No comments: