Monday, September 22, 2014

I love these guys


















We spent last Friday evening at a park close to our house (for you locals, it was the new entrance to Little Mulberry Park), the weather was just perfect, this was our first time at this park as a family and we took advantage of the wide open green space for the boys to play football, and the little ones loved the playground, and we brought a picnic and it was a simple kind of wonderful.  Just being together, Steve took a few pictures of me and Jacob even though I had (confession) yet to shower that day, I have so few pictures of me and that sweet baby so I took advantage of the opportunity!  And I love the pictures anyway!  That's real life, and that's what I want to remember.  I don't know what you all think, but Fall weather is just healing.  Something about the coolness and the breezes that just blow through my soul and whisper, rest....rest oh my soul....rest in God.  

Isaiah 30:15
In repentance and rest is your salvation,
    in quietness and trust is your strength,

No comments: