Monday, July 25, 2011

Taylor, Taylor




 Andrew, my oh my, what a precious boy he is.  I was looking at him today thinking, what a special gift he is to our family.  He's like the spoon full of sugar that helps the medicine go down!  He's sweet, loving, affectionate, calm, fun-loving, easy-going, full of laughter, looks on the bright side, fairly compliant :).  Oh he is just a joy.

Today we were sitting down doing a reading lesson (We are using Teach your child how to read in 100 easy lessons, and I'm so thankful for whoever it was that said I didn't have to read all my scripted lines.  It makes it so much easier!) and we noticed a summer shower had started.  I just got the urge to put everything down and run out in the rain with my boys.  It was wonderful!  The pictures of Andrew say it all.  His middle name is Taylor.  We sometimes call him Taylor-Taylor.

He was named after Hudson Taylor, the missionary to China, as well as Taylor University, the private Christian college Steve graduated from.

How we love this boy.

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Hug him for me! I loved his sweet little, "Hi!" on the phone yesterday.