Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My photographer... and a very silly mom


Isaac is my budding photographer and he is getting better at it!  He definitely likes taking pictures.  If you see any photos of me on my blog, more than likely he took them! :)





Andrew...  this boy is so sweet and so precious!  My heart has gone out to him especially in the last week or so as I've watched one thing after the other swell to several times it's size.  He is allergic to something and has been having a continuous reaction for over a week.  I don't know what to do for him...  other than try and feed him even healthier to boost his immune system...


The pictures below are a confession.  I can be very silly with my kids.  I wonder at times if that is good.  But I don't know if it will ever change.  Unless of course it is the Lord's will that I not be silly.  But I just seem to have a silly bone in my body that comes out here and there throughout my days.  













No comments: