Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hello again...

During the time since my last post about going real I've given more thought to shutting down my blog and my email account. I don't think I'm going to do either! :) I don't know how much time I'll have to blog in reality but I'm feeling better about being able to both pursue "real" friendships as well as post on my blog and email friends. I think what happened is I just had a baby in May and went into my cave and in my cave I only had a computer and Internet access that connected me with the outside world. As we are getting more involved in our new church, Harbins, I am coming out of my cave more and thus feeling more connected with real flesh and blood people! Yeah!

I'm really excited about our new church. We seem to have a lot in common with many of the members and they all have a heart for fellowship with one another and reaching out to the world. They want a central ministry of the church to be outreach to orphans! They may even adopt an orphanage through Lifesong ministry in Liberia! We really feel that our passions line right up with Harbins passions. It is going to be so neat to go to a church that we feel a part of, where we will have friends and relationships, and where we can serve. Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

JoAnna said...

I'm so very happy for you to have a found a church and people with a great heart for outreach and share the same passions :) It's a current struggle for me, I really should pray more about it, instead of just complaining.