Monday, November 02, 2009

Benjamin's allergies and schedule

I think I've discovered what he is allergic to. The one I have wanted to part with the least.

Gluten.

But I think it gives me a belly-ache too, so it will benefit us both for me to eliminate it.

I made a schedule which you can see below. I quickly made it last night. It is 1:22 and we are a bit off. The boys just asked if they could go play outside and it is a beautiful fall day, so of course I said yes! Also, I should be cleaning and doing laundry right now but I'm on my computer. Just for a minute though.

So while I'm not following it to the "T", for the first time I got up at 7 and by 8 oclock I had had a shower and had some time reading the Bible and praying! We were ahead of schedule in the morning so we really have gotten a lot accomplished. So I think mornings need to be rigedly scheduled, and afternoon's loosely. I think mornings I'll have an exact schedule for everyone and in the afternoon I'll have a list of things I want to get accomplished for each person.


Mommy

Isaac

Micah

Andrew

7:00

Quiet time

Exercise

Bible with Dad

Asleep

Asleep

7:30

Shower

Chores

Asleep

Asleep

8:00

Check morning chores

Br. Prep

Chores

8:15 Chore check

Chores Check at 8:20

Chores Check at 8:25

8:30

Eat breakfast

Clean-up

Breakfast

Dishes

Breakfast

Clean table

Breakfast

Sweep floor

9:00

Bible

Theras

Memory Work

Table work

Table work

Table Work

9:30

Cont…

Time line

Laundry

Table work

Coloring at table

Table work

Coloring at table

Table Work

Coloring at

table

© Communication Concepts, Inc. 1998

10:00

Work with Isaac

Mommy Time

Trains

Trains

10:30

Work with Isaac

10:45 Snack

Mommy Time

Build your own marble maze

Marble

maze


11:00

Boys Schooltime

Independ-ent Work

School time with mom

School time with mom

11:30

Boys

Schooltime

Independ-

Ent Work

School time with mom

School time with mom

12:00

Lunch prep/Eat lunch

Help prep lunch

Free time

Eat lunch

Free time

Eat Lunch

12:30

Clean-up/Chores

Clean-up/

Chores

Clean-up/

Chores

Clean-up/
Chores

1:00

Chores/Laundry

Recess basement

Recess basement

Recess basement

1:30

Read Aloud

Read Aloud

Read Aloud

Read Aloud

2:00

Read Aloud

Read Aloud

Read Aloud

Read Aloud

2:30

Rest time

Free time in room: Choose from-

Room Time

Puzzles

Room Time

Puzzles

3:00

Cleaning/

Laundry

Puzzles

Leggos

Reading

Circuits

G

RT:

Building centers

RT:

Building Centers

3:30

Cleaning

Personal game

Drawing

RT:

Legos

RT:

Legos

4:00

Guitar

Art at table

Art at table

Art at table

4:30

Help boys clean-up

Dinner prep

Clean-up

outside

Clean-up

Outside

Clean-up

Outside

© Communication Concepts, Inc. 1998

5:00

Dinner prep

Dinner apprentice

Outside

Outside

5:30

Dinner

Dinner

Dinner

Dinner


6:00

Dinner/

Clean-up

Dinner/

Dishes

Dinner/

Table

Dinner/

Floor

6:30

Mozart Monday

Nutrition

Tuesday

Games/Wrest

Mozart Monday

Nutrition

Tuesday

Games/Wrest

Mozart Monday

Nutrition

Tuesday

Games/Wrest

Mozart Monday

Nutrition

Tuesday

Games/Wrest

7:00

Bath time

Read Aloud

Bath time

Read Aloud

Bath time

Read Aloud

Bath time

Read Aloud

7:30

Read Aloud

Read Aloud

Read Aloud

Read Aloud

8:00

Tuck in bed at 8

Tuck in bed at 8

Free time

Tuck in bed at 8

Tuck in bed at 8

8:30

Reading until

9:30

No comments: